My friend Violet Blue is a blogger. She’s also an author, columnist, podcaster, artist, sex educator, and more (but that’s not what she got tattooed on her ankle). She got the fanciful blogger stamp on her body from Scott Sylvia at Black Heart Tattoo back in 2006, and it’s still more than relevant today. It’s not her only ink (she also has cherry blossoms that stretch the length of her body), but it is definitely her geekiest. And on top of things she’s proud of all her tattoos, refusing to let any of them be covered up even for television appearances (NSFW).
- nick on PHP Tattoo: Nothing risked, nothing gained; nothing lost, nothing learned
- Jason on Paper Mario and Final Fantasy Tattoos
- sheldon on An Elemental Tattoo
- Colin M on Legend of Zelda Leg Sleeve
- anonymous cunt on Francesco’s QR Code Tattoo
- Max Albuterex on Protein Sequence of Love
- enjoycheese on Austin’s Megaman Tattoo