My friend Violet Blue is a blogger. She’s also an author, columnist, podcaster, artist, sex educator, and more (but that’s not what she got tattooed on her ankle). She got the fanciful blogger stamp on her body from Scott Sylvia at Black Heart Tattoo back in 2006, and it’s still more than relevant today. It’s not her only ink (she also has cherry blossoms that stretch the length of her body), but it is definitely her geekiest. And on top of things she’s proud of all her tattoos, refusing to let any of them be covered up even for television appearances (NSFW).
- enjoycheese on Austin’s Megaman Tattoo
- Matheus on Nathalie’s Heart Container Tattoo
- Ahu Malandro on Submit Your Geeky Tattoo
- John Orcutt on The Perfect Starbuck Tattoo
- loasiaemive on The Best Starship Enterprise Knuckle Tattoo
- Edelzocker on A Big Star Wars Fan
- facebook_trevor.j.robinson.5 on Like Tears in Rain…