George is a repeat geek who just had to share his latest tattoo. And I’m glad he did. He says this piece was originally going to go above his geek back piece but it wouldn’t fit right. He joked about putting it on his feet, which resulted in 4 hours of pain and the tattoo you see above: an awesome depiction of the Death Star blowing up Alderaan. The foot torture was done by Tony Touch at Infinite Art Tattoo.
- enjoycheese on Austin’s Megaman Tattoo
- Matheus on Nathalie’s Heart Container Tattoo
- Ahu Malandro on Submit Your Geeky Tattoo
- John Orcutt on The Perfect Starbuck Tattoo
- loasiaemive on The Best Starship Enterprise Knuckle Tattoo
- Edelzocker on A Big Star Wars Fan
- facebook_trevor.j.robinson.5 on Like Tears in Rain…