George is a repeat geek who just had to share his latest tattoo. And I’m glad he did. He says this piece was originally going to go above his geek back piece but it wouldn’t fit right. He joked about putting it on his feet, which resulted in 4 hours of pain and the tattoo you see above: an awesome depiction of the Death Star blowing up Alderaan. The foot torture was done by Tony Touch at Infinite Art Tattoo.
- nick on PHP Tattoo: Nothing risked, nothing gained; nothing lost, nothing learned
- Jason on Paper Mario and Final Fantasy Tattoos
- sheldon on An Elemental Tattoo
- Colin M on Legend of Zelda Leg Sleeve
- anonymous cunt on Francesco’s QR Code Tattoo
- Max Albuterex on Protein Sequence of Love
- enjoycheese on Austin’s Megaman Tattoo