George is a repeat geek who just had to share his latest tattoo. And I’m glad he did. He says this piece was originally going to go above his geek back piece but it wouldn’t fit right. He joked about putting it on his feet, which resulted in 4 hours of pain and the tattoo you see above: an awesome depiction of the Death Star blowing up Alderaan. The foot torture was done by Tony Touch at Infinite Art Tattoo.
- loasiaemive on The Best Starship Enterprise Knuckle Tattoo
- Edelzocker on A Big Star Wars Fan
- facebook_trevor.j.robinson.5 on Like Tears in Rain…
- Similar aspects that relate to my concept | Richie Designs - Design Futures on Illegal Tattoos: AACS Encryption Key
- allison on World of Warcraft Alliance Tattoo
- Turn3r on Turn3r’s Geeky Tattoo Collection
- Pony on Submit Your Geeky Tattoo