It’s hard to find a geek these days that didn’t play with Legos when they were growing up, or for that matter still playing with them today! Also for those of us around in the 80s, chances are you loved Ghostbusters. Well Daniel‘s wife, Tiffany, took the two geeky pleasures and combined them into a fun and colorful tattoo. I especially like the attention to detail with Venkman’s cigarette dangling. Heather Maranda of Skinfinity Tattoo in Winter Haven Florida is responsible for the inking.
- nick on PHP Tattoo: Nothing risked, nothing gained; nothing lost, nothing learned
- Jason on Paper Mario and Final Fantasy Tattoos
- sheldon on An Elemental Tattoo
- Colin M on Legend of Zelda Leg Sleeve
- anonymous cunt on Francesco’s QR Code Tattoo
- Max Albuterex on Protein Sequence of Love
- enjoycheese on Austin’s Megaman Tattoo