I’m sitting here going through Geeky Tattoos submissions while my partner watches Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the other room. Or at least I think that’s what all that screaming, crashing, and 90s fashion is all about. (Yes, the fashion literally screams late 90s) When I came across Terry’s tattoo I couldn’t resist posting it, even though he provided zero back-story, no hint on who did it, or why he got it. Oh well, for the Joss Whedon fans out there, you’ll understand not getting an explanation cause that’s what happens every time they cancel one of his series away from our desirous hearts!
- nick on PHP Tattoo: Nothing risked, nothing gained; nothing lost, nothing learned
- Jason on Paper Mario and Final Fantasy Tattoos
- sheldon on An Elemental Tattoo
- Colin M on Legend of Zelda Leg Sleeve
- anonymous cunt on Francesco’s QR Code Tattoo
- Max Albuterex on Protein Sequence of Love
- enjoycheese on Austin’s Megaman Tattoo