I’m sitting here going through Geeky Tattoos submissions while my partner watches Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the other room. Or at least I think that’s what all that screaming, crashing, and 90s fashion is all about. (Yes, the fashion literally screams late 90s) When I came across Terry’s tattoo I couldn’t resist posting it, even though he provided zero back-story, no hint on who did it, or why he got it. Oh well, for the Joss Whedon fans out there, you’ll understand not getting an explanation cause that’s what happens every time they cancel one of his series away from our desirous hearts!
- loasiaemive on The Best Starship Enterprise Knuckle Tattoo
- Edelzocker on A Big Star Wars Fan
- facebook_trevor.j.robinson.5 on Like Tears in Rain…
- Similar aspects that relate to my concept | Richie Designs - Design Futures on Illegal Tattoos: AACS Encryption Key
- allison on World of Warcraft Alliance Tattoo
- Turn3r on Turn3r’s Geeky Tattoo Collection
- Pony on Submit Your Geeky Tattoo