If the world completely collapses and we lose all our fancy technology, at least we can depend on Matt A. to supply the blueprint for rebuilding an AMD motherboard to help us rebuild civilization. Wait, what’s that Matt? You say it’s non-functioning because you had to redraw it to fit? Curses, we’re doomed.
- TheSpillmonkey on Bowser says “Happy Birthday Rick!”
- nick on PHP Tattoo: Nothing risked, nothing gained; nothing lost, nothing learned
- Jason on Paper Mario and Final Fantasy Tattoos
- sheldon on An Elemental Tattoo
- Colin M on Legend of Zelda Leg Sleeve
- anonymous cunt on Francesco’s QR Code Tattoo
- Max Albuterex on Protein Sequence of Love