No, this tattoo isn’t some weird combination of emoticons and smilies. It’s what’s known as a “fork bomb” or a wabbit. No, it’s not what happens when the air force runs out of ammunition and starts dropping silverware drawers either. A fork bomb is a denial of service attack on a machine that basically makes it run as many processes as possibly, locking up the machine. The above tattoo on Silveira is one of the more elegantly simple examples of how to drop a fork bomb on a Unix machine.
- loasiaemive on The Best Starship Enterprise Knuckle Tattoo
- Edelzocker on A Big Star Wars Fan
- facebook_trevor.j.robinson.5 on Like Tears in Rain…
- Similar aspects that relate to my concept | Richie Designs - Design Futures on Illegal Tattoos: AACS Encryption Key
- allison on World of Warcraft Alliance Tattoo
- Turn3r on Turn3r’s Geeky Tattoo Collection
- Pony on Submit Your Geeky Tattoo