No, this tattoo isn’t some weird combination of emoticons and smilies. It’s what’s known as a “fork bomb” or a wabbit. No, it’s not what happens when the air force runs out of ammunition and starts dropping silverware drawers either. A fork bomb is a denial of service attack on a machine that basically makes it run as many processes as possibly, locking up the machine. The above tattoo on Silveira is one of the more elegantly simple examples of how to drop a fork bomb on a Unix machine.
- TheSpillmonkey on Bowser says “Happy Birthday Rick!”
- nick on PHP Tattoo: Nothing risked, nothing gained; nothing lost, nothing learned
- Jason on Paper Mario and Final Fantasy Tattoos
- sheldon on An Elemental Tattoo
- Colin M on Legend of Zelda Leg Sleeve
- anonymous cunt on Francesco’s QR Code Tattoo
- Max Albuterex on Protein Sequence of Love