Matt Haney sent in his tattoo of a Japanese toy robot from the 1970s. He speaks binary as any good robot does. For those of you that understand the 1s ad 0s, you’ll see that Matt has a love for retro tech. Ink by Michael Cangelosi at Eye Candy Tattoo in New Orleans.
- nick on PHP Tattoo: Nothing risked, nothing gained; nothing lost, nothing learned
- Jason on Paper Mario and Final Fantasy Tattoos
- sheldon on An Elemental Tattoo
- Colin M on Legend of Zelda Leg Sleeve
- anonymous cunt on Francesco’s QR Code Tattoo
- Max Albuterex on Protein Sequence of Love
- enjoycheese on Austin’s Megaman Tattoo