Matt Haney sent in his tattoo of a Japanese toy robot from the 1970s. He speaks binary as any good robot does. For those of you that understand the 1s ad 0s, you’ll see that Matt has a love for retro tech. Ink by Michael Cangelosi at Eye Candy Tattoo in New Orleans.
- enjoycheese on Austin’s Megaman Tattoo
- Matheus on Nathalie’s Heart Container Tattoo
- Ahu Malandro on Submit Your Geeky Tattoo
- John Orcutt on The Perfect Starbuck Tattoo
- loasiaemive on The Best Starship Enterprise Knuckle Tattoo
- Edelzocker on A Big Star Wars Fan
- facebook_trevor.j.robinson.5 on Like Tears in Rain…