Egor is a 23 year old embedded systems engineer but he’s had a strong interest in science, specifically biochemistry. He said he’s always wanted a tattoo, but didn’t know what off. He decided that he should get dopamine because it’s the most important neurotransmitter. But he couldn’t just do that, he wanted to mix it up a little, so he thought he’d get something that combined dopamine, serotonin, and epinephrine. However after getting dopamine and serotonin he decided he liked the “ying-yang” look of it too much so he thought he’d skip out on the epinephrine. Luckily he found out about UV tattoo ink and was able to finally add the epinephrine without messing up his dopamine and serotonin.
- The Gun That Fits On A Floppy Disk | Terence Eden has a Blog on Illegal Tattoos: RSA Tattoos
- Awakening on Triforce Tuesday: Can You Stomach It?
- Fan on Empire Logo (with Galactic Basic) and WoW Tattoos
- Jully on Jully’s QR Code Tattoo
- Flynn on Fork Bomb Tattoo
- Netflix Tattoo Gets Man Free One-Year Subscription | The TV, Internet and Phone Blog on Ivan’s Dedication to Google and Microsoft
- Bert on Turn3r’s Geeky Tattoo Collection