You might remember Bradleigh from her “kissing Namor” tattoo. Well she’s back and this time she’s gotten Vegeta inked on her. She says she waited 11 years for it.
- The Gun That Fits On A Floppy Disk | Terence Eden has a Blog on Illegal Tattoos: RSA Tattoos
- Awakening on Triforce Tuesday: Can You Stomach It?
- Fan on Empire Logo (with Galactic Basic) and WoW Tattoos
- Jully on Jully’s QR Code Tattoo
- Flynn on Fork Bomb Tattoo
- Netflix Tattoo Gets Man Free One-Year Subscription | The TV, Internet and Phone Blog on Ivan’s Dedication to Google and Microsoft
- Bert on Turn3r’s Geeky Tattoo Collection