Arpee is a software developer and open source enthusiast that sent in his base64 encoded string on his left arm that contains personal info about himself (name, residence, wife, affiliations, etc) and an md5 hash key value of the decoded string just in case someone tampers with the data. He’s totally ready for a Memento sort of thing.
- The Gun That Fits On A Floppy Disk | Terence Eden has a Blog on Illegal Tattoos: RSA Tattoos
- Awakening on Triforce Tuesday: Can You Stomach It?
- Fan on Empire Logo (with Galactic Basic) and WoW Tattoos
- Jully on Jully’s QR Code Tattoo
- Flynn on Fork Bomb Tattoo
- Netflix Tattoo Gets Man Free One-Year Subscription | The TV, Internet and Phone Blog on Ivan’s Dedication to Google and Microsoft
- Bert on Turn3r’s Geeky Tattoo Collection